Monday, September 21, 2009

Crown Memorial

I am always driving around looking for places to take photos and sometimes I find the oddest things. I also seem to have a radar for cemeteries, I can find a cemetery like some women find a shoe store. This pass weekend both kicked in. I was driving through an industrial park when I found a very odd cemetery, The Crown Memorial.

The following passage was taken from their website. "In the middle of the park is the Crown of Life, Crown Memorial Park's centerpiece feature, welcomes souls into enternity. This stunning 3-story statue marks our premiere section."





I found the statue to be a bit creepy in the very early morning light out in the middle of no where.

If you would like to see more photos of Crown Memorial or Pineville, please check out my flickr page,

No comments: