Saturday, August 15, 2009

Charlotte Neighborhoods

I belong to a group call ProjectCLT. Our goal is to visit a different neighborhood of Charlotte for each of 8 consecutive weeks and document that neighborhood photographically.

I have found it to be very interesting, not only does it force me to get out but it exposes me to places I wouldn't have known about. Each neighborhood has its own special flavor.

One of the really cool thing about posting your photos is you get to check each other photos. I am often suprised by what someone has seen on their walks around the neighborhood that I missed. Makes me pay more attention when I am out.

The following are my favorites from each week.

Week #8 (August 10th): South End






Week #7 (August 3rd): Myers Park


Week #6 (July 27th): Dilworth


Week #5 (July 20th): Elizabeth

Week #4 (July 13th): 4th Ward


Week #3 (July 6th): Eastover


Week #2 (June 29): Plaza Midwood


Week #1 (June 22): NoDa

No comments: